View all jobs
MEDITECH Expanse Community Wide Scheduling AnalystRemote, US
Contract Length: 12 Months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a MEDITECH Community Wide Scheduling Analyst to join our team remotely. This is a US based role but will support Cerecore International in the UK.
- Installation of clinical electronic healthcare systems.
- Working knowledge of Health Information Systems MEDITECH Expanse preferred.
- Lead team, project tasks and assignments with little to no supervision.
- Able to lead teams during project planning, assessment/workflow process, direct build progress of teams (or own team), coordinate testing plans and go live activities.
- Lead and engage others in project management process, including: issue & risk management, project plan management, conversion management, communications, equipment evaluation and status reporting.
- Assimilate feedback from clients and actively drive process improvement and culture change as implemented/approved by leadership.
- Use professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions. Openly share this knowledge with peers, via Peer to Peer training.
- Develop documentation and project content for internal or external utilization.
- Develop a wide array of client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, client presentations, etc.
- Drive client communication process to develop and enhance client understanding of the project Best Practice, project timelines, tasks, client commitment, risk/issue impacts and mitigation.
- Lead team workflow and gap analysis, independently complete documentation and/or peer review documentation utilizing department standards.
- Independently monitor own work and work of others for accuracy and thoroughness. Mentor others for documentation accuracy, leading through mentorship.
- Able to share knowledge to project teams, clients and drive the process change with clients and within a team.
- Prioritize own tasks and assist peers with task identification and documentation.
- Understand project deliverables and level of effort to complete. Participate in the strategic planning with clients or utilizes project knowledge in the statement of work development process.
- May drive or participate to incorporate Lessons Learned into department practice/methodology, including process improvement.
- Expert in MEDITECH Community Wide Scheduling Implementations
- CWS in relation to Acute and Ambulatory preferred.
- Intermediate to Expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.