View all jobs
MEDITECH LAB/BBK Expanse AnalystRemote, USA
Contract Length: 12 Months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a MEDITECH LAB/BBK Expanse Analyst to join our team! This will be a remote role with possible travel per business need. .
- Installation of clinical electronic healthcare systems.
- Working knowledge of Health Information Systems MEDITECH Expanse preferred.
- Able to lead teams during project planning, assessment/workflow process, direct build progress of teams (or own team), coordinate testing plans and go live activities.
- Assimilate feedback from clients and actively drive process improvement and culture change as implemented/approved by leadership.
- Use professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions. Openly share this knowledge with peers, via Peer to Peer training.
- Develop documentation and project content for internal or external utilization.
- Develop a wide array of client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, client presentations, etc.
- Involved with the build and maintenance of the laboratory information system (LIS), reference laboratory database, interface sharing components, billing, blood bank and dictionaries
- Ensures that individual tests and test panels comply with regulatory billing requirements,
- Involved in the building and validation, maintenance and monitoring of instrument and billing interfaces to ensure accuracy,
- Drive client communication process to develop and enhance client understanding of the project Best Practice, project timelines, tasks, client commitment, risk/issue impacts and mitigation.
- Lead team workflow and gap analysis, independently complete documentation and/or peer review documentation utilizing department standards.
- Independently monitor own work and work of others for accuracy and thoroughness. Mentor others for documentation accuracy, leading through mentorship.
- Able to share knowledge to project teams, clients and drive the process change with clients and within a team.
- Prioritize own tasks and assist peers with task identification and documentation.
- Understand project deliverables and level of effort to complete. Participate in the strategic planning with clients or utilizes project knowledge in the statement of work development process.
- May drive or participate to incorporate Lessons Learned into department practice/methodology, including process improvement.
- Expert Blood Bank process and workflows.
- Knowledge of the MEDITECH LAB, BBK, MIC and PTH modules, and their integration to meet EHR requirements preferred.
- Intermediate to expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.