At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a EHR Support Analyst
to join our team remotely.
The Senior EHR Support Specialist supports multiple facilities for abroad set of clinical applications or a module for a market.
Primary responsibilities include facilitating clinical IT activities, providing second level support, and leading
new module/application testing and implementation. The Senior EHR Support Specialist facilitates and manages
maintenance of application dictionaries, customizes based on division policies and procedures, training, and
best practices for supported applications or module. This individual works with the Division Clinical EHR
Support Specialist Team to develop training materials, to assist with training as needed, and to implement
division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for clinical applications.
- Supports multiple facilities as a key clinical IT resource for implementation and support of a broad set of
• Leads and facilitates multiple facility core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
• Provides second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests
received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user
• Works with enterprise and division subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service
Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests
• Serves as project leader for facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new
products, may also facilitate multiple facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases
and new products
• Provides on-call assistance as needed.
• Works with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and
implementation for the facility
• Facilitates and manages maintenance of multiple facilities specific dictionaries
• Provides input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within
• Works with the Division EHR Support Team and facility core team members to develop training materials and
deliver hands-on training as needed
• Works with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization,
utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications
• Coordinates facility clinical application reporting requests and assists with defining report requirements and
validates reporting results for supported facilities
• May develop clinical application reports as needed
• Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
• Participates in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership for supported facilities
• Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
• Coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits
• Builds strong relationships at supported facilities with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team
members, etc.) and facility leadership
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
• Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Preferred experience with one or more MEDITECH system modules: (Laboratory, LIS Blood Bank)
- Provides second level support as broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division service desk. Provides status on user issues.
- Intermediate to expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Creates deliverables independently.
- Provides coaching and technical and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Leads in communicating requirements to development, testing, education and training teams.
- Good organization skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
HCA named a 2019 Military Friendly® Spouse Employer for the eighth year in a row
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook