At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Product Analyst
join our team in Nashville, TN.
- With knowledge of Health Information Systems and healthcare IT experience, this position participates in developing, deploying and supporting compliant, integrated coding, abstracting, and billing, and related systems.
- Works with vendors on current and future releases.
- Attends prerelease and release meetings for regulatory software updates.
- Participates in the analysis of business and clinical problems/opportunities in the context of requirements and assists in developing recommendations for solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participates in team evaluations to recommend changes to regulatory applications and products.
- Works with project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, and ensure the IT solution meets requirements.
- Tests software enhancements to ensure application functions based on business need and requirements.
- Has knowledge of the project life cycle, integration of systems, and business system analysis with extensive experience in healthcare implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as, workflow on policy and procedure redesign.
- 7+ years’ of relevant Product or Business Analyst experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience with change management policy and procedures
- Experience working with diverse and complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and strengthening relationships
- Detail oriented and analytical with organization skills
- Meets or exceeds project deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem and issue resolution skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within and outside the organization
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with little supervision
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing priorities
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting HL7 interfaces (including ADT, BAR, DFT, MDM, ORU) preferred
- Experience with business requirement writing preferable
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification preferred
- Coding experience or IT support of coding products preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,