Contract Length: 12-Months
Job ID: 14678914
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team Remotely.
- Develop solutions that add value and efficiency across systems with minimal technical debt.
- Collaborate closely with fellow developers, architects, product owners, and other stakeholders in crafting optimal solutions to product goals.
- Deliver code with a Test First mentality and a heavy focus on quality at the code level.
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to inform and guide your peers and more junior members of your team.
- Support development of cross-functional business processes.
- Work with other Engineers to ensure best practices, cross-team collaboration, and continuity of the process.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology and solution delivery, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in similar fields is required.
- Experience with the following: C#, Net Framework, .NET Core, MSSQL, Git, Unit Testing, RESTful web services, Messaging & queuing, and Front-end framework such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches such as microservices, Docker, GitLab, and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of the FHIR standard.
- Experience as a Software Engineer in the healthcare industry preferred.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.