Job ID: 14680981
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team Remotely.
- General management of projects.
- Work with product management, business, and development to effectively shepherd projects from concept to launch.
- Work with internal development teams to execute against requirements.
- Ensure proper schedule expectations are set both within the team and with business stakeholders.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a SaaS project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown,
- dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
- Skilled communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable plans.
- Experience with writing requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Willingness to dive in and research a project or problem from multiple points-of-view, build consensus to supported conclusions, and lay
- out a clear go forward game plan.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Ideal candidate would have hands-on technical skills, but candidates strongly conversant with technical topics will also be considered.
- Previous experience as a developer is a plus
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
- HCA Workplace Measures Up & Earns Computerworld 2017 "Best Places to Work in IT Award," an award we’ve earned since 2009.
- HCA has been named a World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute for the ninth consecutive year.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation presented HCA Healthcare with the 7th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Lee Anderson Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award.
- HCA has been named a Military Friendly® Employer for the eighth year in a row. We're proud to hire and support our nation's veterans – and proud of our employees.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.