Contract Length: 3+ months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a System Administrator
to join our team Remotely
- Installs and supports server and desktop technologies for centralized division and/or facility equipment (including operating system maintenance, application maintenance, image archive, disaster recovery)
- Provides operational applications support
- Provides support services to monitor, backup, and diagnose servers and storage equipment; recommends corrective action to failing server and desktop equipment
- Provides On-call support (24x7) to assist with troubleshooting, escalation, or recovery of failing equipment
- Supports and coordinates installation of server and desktop technology for new projects. Participates, as needed, in division/facility technical implementation projects.
- Develops and maintains procedures for equipment installation and configuration support
- Creates and maintains documentation for equipment installation and configuration support
- Works closely with corporate, division, and facility personnel to coordinate the implementation and ongoing support of systems physically hosted at the Division Data Center and facility locations
- Coordinates sharing of best practices and policies and procedures
- Participates in activities which improve departmental and organizational performance
- Interfaces directly with a wide variety of end users and technical counterparts in other division, facility, and corporate roles
- Trains Technical Analysts and Sr. Technical Analysts
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires 3+ years experience in a technical role directly supporting desktop and/or application servers in an Information Technology environment.
- Advanced training and/or certification in network and security standards, equipment and protocols is also desired.
- Strong statistical and analytical tools for system monitoring.
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- Demonstrated strength in statistical/analytical tools for system monitoring.
- Possesses superior analytical and design capabilities.
- Understands the business implications of technology decisions.
- Demonstrates a customer orientation; establishes and maintains customer relationships.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook