At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an HR Service Center Representative
to join our team remotely.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees, candidates, and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and other human resource information systems. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate.
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Less than 1+ year(s) of relevant experience.
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS.
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter