At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Cogito Reporting Analyst (Radar Dashboard and Reporting Workbench)
to join our team Remotely.
- The Epic Reporting Analyst will be in charge of a few complex projects at any given point in time.
- Coordinates with business users to translate business requirements into analytics, reports and dashboards.
- Assists with the design and development of databases; data governance; and maintain and support analytics applications and tools.
- Works closely with end users to understand and translate business needs to create well-designed and validated BI solutions using business intelligence tools.
- Builds Reporting Workbench reports, templates, and extracts for the application.
- Develops reports and dashboards to support clinical and revenue initiatives long-term.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years in system analysis programming/design within Epic Cogito\Reporting platform.
- Radar Dashboard and Reporting Workbench experience required.
- Knowledge of Epic Cogito Report Suite - Workbench, Radar, SlicerDicer, Cubes, Clarity, Caboodle
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.