Classification: Direct Hire
Job ID: 15655715
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore i
s a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an MEDITECH Programmer Analyst to join our team Remotely.
- Extract data from MEDITECH's data repository.
- Manipulate and reformat data to meet conversion specifications using MEDITECH NPR.
- Knowledge and the ability to manage, create and troubleshoot platform interfaces.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-related field and one to three years programming experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Evidence of ability to analyze and translate assigned programs into operating programs and prepare detailed program documentation.
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning and logical problem solving.
- Thorough knowledge of programming language/software package used in HCHS Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications such as word processors, spreadsheets, and database tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- MEDITECH's Beginning Report Programming course is preferred.
- Requires skills in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Database management software
- Spreadsheet software
- Crystal/Monarch reporting
- Applications programming
- Database design/programming
- Visual Basic
- NPR – Beginner level
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.