At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a GRC Application Security Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Responsible for developing and maintaining HCA Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) applications. The scope of this responsibility is solutions targeted for enterprise wide deployment.
- Leads activities to collect and understand business requirements, and propose solutions that will allow business groups to attain automated workflows and business processes
- Leads interviews with company senior management, business owners, and stakeholders to confirm business requirements for GRC solutions
- Leverages an inventory of key applications, processes, and infrastructure items and their impact to enhance risk applications
- Leads solution designs that provide workflow that provide reasonable assurance that security objectives are being achieved
- Leads solutions to build technical security reviews and assessments of applications, processes, and technology infrastructure including findings for remediation
- Lead in the creation of thorough solution documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and the ongoing maintenance of the solution
- Leads solutions to track and measure security risk and ensure compliance with security standards as well as regulatory and audit issues
- Leads activities to prototype and build risk reports and dashboards for executives, process owners, and/or stakeholders
- Lead prioritization of development activities, including level of effort estimate, identifying dependencies, and maintain schedule of enhancements
- Support maintenance activities, troubleshooting and resolving production issues, and maintaining content through regular software releases
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Governance, Risk, Compliance Concepts
- Secure Software Development lifecycle
- Working with databases and SQL
- Data transformation, migration, and content mapping\
- Field calculations and Data driven events
- Archer GRC Certified Administrator
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter