, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a QA Test Analyst
to join our team. This individual will work onsite in Nashville, TN
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics.
- Experience with developing, and executing test automation scripts is required.
- Requires deep technical skills, the ability to grasp business concepts quickly and experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance in Agile Development environments.
- Experience working in healthcare environment and clinical data is preferred. Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus.
Awards and Recognition
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.