Contract Length: 9+ months
Job ID: 15872831
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a System Administrator
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Process device returns (laptops, monitors, other technical equipment); physical tasks of opening the packages and processing the content; inventory management.
- Maintain inventory of department purchased devices that can be reused by staff. Including set-up instructions and complete device packet for redistribution.
- Assist with invoice processing: reviewing documents, entering them in a tracker, scanning and prepping for approvals.
- Research invoices for supporting documentation and prepare invoices for processing
- Assist with basic system admin functions, user and worklist maintenance.
- Conducts special studies, performs informational analysis, and develops special reports as requested through system tools and resources.
- Provides Tier II Support for technical solutions, including upgrades, code fixes and new product implementations. This includes functional validation of solutions before they released to end users.
- Supports and assist with the technical implementation activities for HCA scale facilities. This will include all technologies requirement to support the scope of services.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Provide general entry level support for the team.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- 3+ years of experience in applicable experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook