Job ID: 15900974
Location: Franklin TN
CereCore is seeking a Data Warehouse Engineer (Excl MS.NET & BI) / Consult to join our team. This is a 6 month contract role and part of the Physician Services Group organization of HCA. This role is onsite 3 days a week.CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
This technically-focused position with the Data Management and Business Intelligence team is responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying our business intelligence solutions across the enterprise.
- This goal will be achieved by working with cross-functional business teams and utilizing MicroStrategy, Teradata, and other database platforms and tools.
- The Consulting Engineer is responsible for application creation, administrative tasks, and supporting dashboard and report solutions development at PSG.
- This position will collaborate with Business Customers, Department Heads, and Project teams, provide leadership regarding application design, as well as support and develop subject matter knowledge for internally developed applications.
- This position will ensure the effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of relational and multidimensional databases to support end-user processes.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
- Bachelors degree-preferred
- Proven experience in Net Programming and SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
- HCA Workplace Measures Up & Earns Computerworld 2017 "Best Places to Work in IT Award," an award we’ve earned since 2009.
- HCA has been named a World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute for the ninth consecutive year.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation presented HCA Healthcare with the 7th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Lee Anderson Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award.
- HCA has been named a Military Friendly® Employer for the eighth year in a row. We're proud to hire and support our nation's veterans – and proud of our employees.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.