|Staff Accountant will assist the CereCore Finance team with general accounting processes and controls including billing, month end close, journal entries, account reconciliations, cost allocations, financial ad hoc analysis, and accounts payable. This position will support management through accounting and financial reporting.|
| Service Line Delivery Leaders
Client Success Executives
Client and vendor partner finance teams
Business Development Team
Cerecore US and HCA UK finance teams
|DUTIES (included, but not limited to):|
|GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (The essential responsibilities and accountabilities of this position including interactions with other departments and outside vendors, if applicable, in PRIORITY order.)
- Prepare month-end close duties under strict deadlines, including preparation and input of journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare monthly billing for all customers.
- Perform daily cash posting, accounts receivable collection efforts, and bad debt management.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all assigned balance sheet accounts, including documentation to support all balances.
- Track prepaid expenses (e.g., dues/services & maintenance contracts) and ensure they are being correctly amortized and reconciled monthly.
- Maintain accurate fixed asset records, ensuring that capital is properly recorded in the fixed asset system in accordance with Cerecore UK Accounting Policies.
- Perform Daily Accounts Payable functions, including routing invoices, line of business coding, vendor setup and vendor relations, and processing purchase requisitions as needed.
- Preparation of monthly cost allocations.
- Perform both routine and ad hoc detailed analytical reviews and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
|EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES|
|- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum one year previous accounting experience is required.
- Three years previous accounting or accounts payable experience is preferred.
- Must have a high attention to detail and be process oriented.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn various Cerecore systems as needed.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the mission, vision and culture of CereCore.