Job ID: 14703934
Length: 6 months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Sr Devops Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN or Remotely.
This individual will work on-site for one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
In this role, you will join our Information Technology Group (ITG) and work collaboratively with engineering, product development, and others to deploy and operate our systems and function as the liaison for operations. You will help automate and streamline current and new processes and operations. Participate in projects affecting the department. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will prioritize and troubleshoot customer issues and help to resolve them.
- Provides suggestions to leadership to help determine the proper direction with/for DevOps.
- Analyze information taken from operations and development leadership, as part of a continuous improvement effort.
- Treats automation as an opportunity, instead of a threat to job security.
- Supports the development lifecycle of platform design, deployment and debugging.
- Has a broad understanding of DevOps tool and technologies.
- Helps to identify, resolve and prevent existing and future system bottleneck issues.
- Provides technical assistance to developers, testers and engineers to unify operational efforts.
- Help develop, install and deploy scripts.
- Works well in a team environment with a strong customer service ethic.
- Explore concepts, ideas and new technology to create novel solutions to problems.
- Accountable for maintaining process integrity with regards to policies and procedures. Must have good awareness and familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Aids in assuring that SOPs are kept current. Contributes to creation of new SOPs where needed.
- Provides technical documentation on processes and how they interact with the tools used to implement those processes.
- Lead DevOps team during investigation, design, and development of new processes or tools.
- May be asked to provide training for other departments and co-workers and act as a mentor to junior employees.
- Compiles and completes status and metrics reports
- Must be detail-oriented
- Will be asked to brief Leadership, so good communication and people skills are key.
- Stays up to date with the most current software engineering techniques.
- Performs General Responsibilities with minimal supervision.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,