At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Application Developer
to join our team Remotely.
- Support software patterns, software modeling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance.
- Analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
- Provide second-level support for existing applications within a group.
- Provide support to the other development engineers, QA personnel
- Present information on projects, initiatives, or other subjects to peer
- Code review changes made by peers.
- 5+ years of Application Development experience.
- Strong Development skills with .NET Framework
- Extensive experience with C# and .NET Core.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.