At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic PB Analyst (Charge Router & Reporting)
to join our team Remotely.
- Designs and configures the software to support clinical and operational workflows within the EpicCare Systems.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- Implements and maintains EpicCare systems and databases to ensure optimum performance.
- Manages complex information system projects/products to provide automated solutions.
- Maintains Epic applications and facilitates updates, new releases, and system enhancements.
- Communicates project and team status to internal and external audiences to keep the project team informed.
- 5+ years as an Epic Analyst or equivalent experience.
- Epic PB Certification Required.
- Epic Charge Router Experience Required.
- Experience with Epic Reporting.
- Expertise in writing and executing integrated test scripts for the full spectrum of the revenue cycle (scheduling/registration/charges/coding/billing/claim).
- Experience in knowledge transfer and documentation of system build, testing, and end-user acceptance.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,